Instant Pot Spaghettios is just what you need for a stroll down memory lane. Just like you remember it as a kid only a lot yummier.
This is one of my family’s favorite pasta recipes. Its super easy to make and tastes even better the next day.
You can use any past in this recipe. But its way more fun if you can get your hands on some tiny pasta rings.
This post is all about my Instant Pot Spaghettios Recipe.
The Best Instant Pot Spaghettios
Ingredients for Instant Pot Spaghettios:
- 8 Ounces Short Pasta, (penne, rotini, ziti, etc.)
- 1 1/4 Cups Chicken Broth
- 1 1/4 Cups Heavy Cream
- 1 Cup Pasta Sauce, (red, your favorite brand)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
Instructions Instant Pot Spaghettios:
- **Please layer the ingredients in the order listed below.**
- Place the pasta noodles into the liner of the Instant Pot. Pour the chicken broth and heavy cream over the noodles. Press the noodles down so they’re mostly covered by liquid.
- Next pour in the pasta sauce and top it with the garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning, and red pepper flakes. Don’t stir!
- Close the lid, and make sure the valve is set to sealing.
- Use the manual (pressure cook) button to adjust the time to 5 minutes. After the time is up, open the valve to release the pressure (quick release).
- Stir the noodles and sauce. Top with your favorite cheese, fresh basil, or parsley. Serve hot.
- It’s very important that you layer the ingredients like they are listed in the instructions. Otherwise, you may get a burn notice.
- If you get a burn notice, don’t stress. Because this has such a short cook time, it is more than likely already cooked.
- I actually got a burn notice when I was making these to photograph and they still turned out beautiful and delicious. And in all my years of making this, this was the first time I got a burn notice.
- When you open the lid to the Instant Pot the pasta will be very creamy. It will get thicker as it cools,.
- Eventually it won’t be creamy at all. Instead, more like a red pasta salad consistency. Dont fret! This is completely normal – the longer it sits the better it tastes.
- You can add meat to this if you would like or serve it as a side dish along with you favorite protein.
Tips for Serving
- We typically eat this as is with a sprinkling of fresh parmesan cheese.
- You could make meatballs or ground meat to serve with it.
- It would be delicious served alongside chicken parmigiana.
No matter how you decide to serve this, it is sure to become a family favorite. My daughter just text me last night from college asking for the recipe.
We typically make this once a week and keep the leftovers in the refrigerator. The leftovers are even more flavorful.
This Post Was All About My Instant Pot Spaghettios Recipe.
You may also like
- The Ultimate Kitchen Must Haves
- Gifts for Her That She Won’t Want to Return
- 37 Insanely Good Gifts for Men They Will Love