Are you looking for a showstopping drink this holiday season? Well, the Pinkity Drinkity Ornamentini Recipe is just what you need.
The holiday season is upon us, and what better way to celebrate than by adding a touch of elegance to your festivities with a Pink Ornamentini cocktail?
This delightful and visually stunning drink is not only a treat for your taste buds but also a festive addition to your Christmas gatherings. Let’s dive into the art of crafting this charming cocktail that is sure to impress your guests.
This year I wanted to get a little creative and change it up a bit. I wanted something a little nontraditional.
Inspiration hit one day when I was picking up my favorite drink at Starbucks! Add a little vanilla vodka (or your favorite liquor) and this would be a great cocktail.
And even better, serve it in a Christmas Ornament. Who doesn’t love a fun Christmas Cocktail served in an ointment?
Special Tools for the Pinkity Drinkity Ornamentini
Why You Will Love This Drink
This really is the perfect drink for entertaining. You can make it ahead, it’s delicious and not to mention SHOW STOPPING!
The dragon fruit really creates such an incredible pink color. Add the shimmering glitter and you’ve to yourself a drink people will be talking about for days.
You can make these hours before your guests arrive leaving you plenty of time to get ready for the party.
See Also: Christmas on 30A: Must-do Activities
Ingredients for Pinkity Drinkity Ornamentini
- 1 cup Cran-Mango Juice
- 1 cup Welches White Grape Juice (This is optional – it doesn’t really add to the color of the drink)
- 1 1/2 oz Vanilla Vodka – or regular if that’s all you have
- 6-8 pieces Frozen Dragon Fruit – This is where the intense color comes from. Target typically sells this if your grocery store doesn’t.
- Pink Glitter for Drinks
- Garnish with freeze-dried strawberries or mint
See also: Make Ahead Christmas Breakfast Recipes
In a small glass measuring cup, add all ingredients and stir. Allow the drink to sit for 5-10 minutes for the color to intensify.
Once your desired color is acquired, strain the liquid to remove the dragon fruit and its seeds.
Using a funnel, pour the drink into the clear ornament and place it in the martini glass.
Before and After Adding the Dragon Fruit
Adding the dragon fruit is where the magic happens. The longer you let it sit, the deeper the color gets.
See Also: The Best Rum Cake Recipe
Tips and Tricks for the Pinkity Drinkity Ornamentini
- Don’t skip the dragon fruit. the color will not be the same if you do.
- If you are making this for a crowd, make it in a large pitcher instead of one at a time.
- Sit the ornament on top of a regular glass to hold it steady while you pour the cocktail.
- This drink is very forgiving. You don’t really need to stress a lot over the measurements. As long as you add the dragon fruit, you will love this drink.
- Some of the Starbucks refresher drinks call for coconut milk to be added. I have made it that way before and it does create a softer pink color. But the milk and juices will separate over time. So this may not be the best recipe if you want to make them ahead of time.
This Post was All About the Pinkity Drinkity Ornamentini Recipe
I hope you enjoy my latest creation and addition to my ornamentini collection. If you give this drink a try, leave a comment and let me know what you think.
Looking for a more traditional colored ornamentini? Check out these red and green ornamentinis garnished with gummy bears.