This Chicken Spinach Quiche Recipe is made with cheddar cheese, shredded chicken and fresh spinach. It makes for the perfect lunch or dinner.
Just be prepared for it to disappear quickly as it is sure to become a family favorite.
Chicken Spinach Quiche is so delicious – Creamy, cheesy, and full of chicken and the best thing is, it’s super easy to make.
This post is all about the best chicken spinach quiche recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure here
- 9 inch unbaked pastry shell
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 1 cup chicken, cooked and cut into cubes – you can also use rotisserie or try my perfect every time instant pot chicken. I typical make it each monday to have for my recipes throughout the week.
- 1 cup spinach, fresh and chopped lightly
- 1/2 cup sweet onion
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup half-and-half
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/8 t black pepper, ground
- 1/4 t salt
- Pinch salt-free seasoning blend
- Pinch Herbes de Provence
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese in the pastry shell
- Mix chicken, spinach, onion, and remaining 3/4 cup Cheddar cheese in a bowl; transfer mixture to pastry shel
- Whisk eggs, half-and-half, mayonnaise, salt black pepper, seasoning blend, and Herbes de Provence in another bowl; pour over chicken mixture
- Bake in preheated oven until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean, 35 to 40 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving
If you want to make this as a breakfast quiche, you can substitute the chicken for bacon or sausage.
If you have additional spinach, 1 cup lightly chopped can be frozen in a zip lock bag. When making quiche the next time, keep the spinach frozen until ready to add to the chicken mixture. Kneed the plastic bag, immediately add the spinach to the chicken mixture, and stir in.
Store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
This quiche is the perfect meal to freeze. Keep one in your freezer for those hectic times you need an easy meal.
Make Ahead Method for Chicken Spinach Quiche Recipe:
You can assemble and freeze quiche unbaked for up to 3 months. Let defrost in the refrigerator for 24 hours and let it sit at room temperature for 30 minutes before baking. Bake as directed.
You can also freeze the baked quiche.
This quiche can be assembled up to 2 days prior to baking. Let it sit at room temperature for 30 minutes before baking.
Leftovers for Chicken Spinach Quiche Recipe:
Leftovers can be frozen. Defrost in the refrigerator for 24 hours. This quiche warms beautifully in the air fryer.
You can also cut the quiche into individual serving to freeze. Wrap in foil and then in either plastic wrap or placee in a ziplock bag.
Leftover quiche can be frozen for up to 3 months.