Making the perfect instant pot chicken breast is so incredibly easy. I can’t believe that I am actually writing a blog post for it.
But, its something that every home chef should know how to do. So, here we go.
Thru the years, I have cooked chicken breasts in every way you can imagine, from boiling, to grilling to baking.
Nothing has been as consistent as cooking it in the Instant Pot.
This post is all about the perfect every time Instant Pot Chicken Breast
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure here
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 1 cup water
- salt – to taste
- pepper – to taste
- paprika – to taste
- place trivet in bottom of the Instant Pot insert
- pour 1 cup of water to Instant Pot insert
- Season chicken breasts with salt, pepper, and paprika to taste
- Place chicken breasts on trivet in the insert
- Place lid on Instant Pot and set to seal
- Use the poultry setting on the Instant Pot making sure that it is set to medium for 15 minutes
- Quick release once the 15 minutes are up
- Make sure that the chicken breasts are fully thawed before your cook them. Otherwise it will not cook all the way thru.
- Be sure to do a quick release otherwise the chicken will continue to cook and could be dry.
- You can season your chicken with any number of seasonings, depending on which dish you will be using the chicken in.
- This chicken is perfect for making ahead for your weekly meal planning.
- I typically make Instant Pot Chicken on Sundays to use in my meals for the week. This is a huge time saver for those busy weeknight meal
If you don’t use all the chicken, you can store in the freezer for up to 3 months. Defrost in the refrigerator overnight and use the next day in your favorite dishes.
Other Ways to Use This Perfect Every Time Instant Pot Chicken
- Pasta Dishes
- Green Salads
- Chicken Salad
This post was all about the perfect every time Instant Pot Chicken Breast