This is the Best Gingerbread Martini Recipe. It is as delicious as it is stunning.
Your friends will be talking about this drink long after the party is over. My favorite way to garnish this gingerbread vodka cocktail is with a tiny little gingerbread man cookie.
There is an added step to making the homemade gingerbread syrup. You can use store-bought but the homemade adds a little more depth of flavor.
In my opinion, it makes all the difference in this delicious Christmas Cocktail.
The Homemade Gingerbread Syrup Recipe makes plenty. You can store it in the fridge so you only have to make it once. Or, the recipe can be cut in half.
I served these last year during the holiday season and not only did everyone love them, I’m pretty sure I saw pictures of their drinks on their Instagram. And, I’ve had requests to make them again this year.
This post is all about the best gingerbread martini recipe.
The Best Gingerbread Martini Recipe
- 3 Oz. Vodka – You can use Vanilla if you have it, but regular is fine
- 1.5 Oz. Baileys
- 1 Tbsp. Cinnamon Schnapps* / Fireball*- Optional
- 1.5 Oz. For Ginger Syrup see the recipe below
- 1.5 Oz. Milk or Half and Half
- Gingerbread Man Cookie – These will be available at the grocery store
- Gingersnaps – Crushed
- Whipped Cream – we use homemade but out of the can is great too
- Homemade Gingerbread Syrup Recipe:
- 3 Tsp. chopped Fresh Ginger
- 1 1 /2 Tsp. Whole Cloves
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Water
- Dip the rim of the glass into the Homemade Gingerbread Syrup (or honey) and then dip it into crushed Gingersnaps.
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker and fill with ice.
- Shake vigorously for 30-60 seconds and pour into prepared martini glasses
- Top with whipped cream and a gingerbread man or Gingersnap
Homemade Gingerbread Syrup
- Add all ingredients to a small pan and bring to a slow boil over medium-low heat.
- Allow to simmer until all the sugar has dissolved. Watch closely – you don’t want it to get too thick.
- Let cool in the pot to allow the syrup to absorb more of the flavor
- Once cool, you can pour it into a squeeze bottle and keep it in the refrigerator.
This drool-worthy Gingerbread Martini Recipe is sure to be a hit at all of your Holiday Parties this year and leave your guests wanting more.
Thi is definitely one of the best Christmas Martini Recipes you can find:) – Cheers
This post was all about the best gingerbread martini recipe.
You may also like:
- The Most Instagrammable Ornamentini Recipe
- The Most Instagrammable Grinch Punch Recipe
- The Most Instagrammable Novelty Christmas Mugs
- The Most Instagrammable Easy Christmas Cocktails